- 1 bag (1 lb) fresh cauliflower florets or 1 small head cauliflower, separated into florets (3 cups)
- 1 bag (10 oz) mixed salad greens or 1 small bunch curly endive, romaine or chicory, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 cans (5 oz each) tuna, drained
- 1 jar (2 oz) diced pimientos, drained (1/4 cup)
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup Betty Crocker® Bac~Os® bacon flavor bits or chips.
Toss all ingredients except dressing and bacon flavor bits in large salad bowl; refrigerate. Just before serving, toss with dressing and bacon flavor bits.
1 Serving (1 Serving)Calories 165 (Calories from Fat 65 ), Total Fat 7 g Saturated Fat 1 g Cholesterol 20 mg Sodium 420 mg Total Carbohydrate 10 g Dietary Fiber 4 g Protein 19 g
As recipes submitted are provided by third parties, SCAI makes no representation as to the health or other benefits of these recipes.