- 1/4 cup all-fruit seedless raspberry spead
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 ounces fat-free or light cream cheese
- 24 fat-free or low fat, low-sodium crackers or 3 medium red apples or red skinned pears, each cut into 8 slices
In a small microwaveable bowl, stir together the fruit spread, vinegar, cinnamon and red pepper flakes. Heat in the microwave on 100% high for 15 minutes or until melted. Stir and let cool completely. Put the cream cheese on a plate. Spoon the raspberry mixture on top. Serve with crackers or fruit.
With Fruit/per serving: Calories 62 Total Fat 0.0g Saturated Fat 0.0g Polyunsaturated fat 0.0g Monounsaturated fat 0.0g Cholesterol 3mg Sodium 71mg Carbohydrates 13g Total Sugars 10g Dietary Fiber 1g Protein 2g With Crackers/serving: Calories 69 Total Fat 0.0g Saturated Fat 0.0g Polyunsaturated fat 0.0g Monounsaturated fat 0.0g Cholesterol 3mg Sodium 124mg Carbohydrates 13g Total Sugars 5g Dietary Fiber 0g Protein 3g
As recipes submitted are provided by third parties, SCAI makes no representation as to the health or other benefits of these recipes.