The question below can help you start a conversation with your physician/practitioner about recommended cardiovascular tests.
- What information will this test give us about my cardiovascular disease?
- What are the benefits of this test?
- Does this test carry any risks? If so, what are the risks?
- How accurate is this test?
- What are some likely next steps if the test indicates a problem?
Please print this list of questions here. Take them with you to the doctor and share them with friends and loved ones when you are encouraging them to see their doctors.