The links below may help you as you seek to understand, treat and manage heart failure. You can follow the links to the websites below to find more practical tips for day-to-day life with heart failure. Mended Hearts and Mended Little Hearts can help you find an active support network.
- Mended Hearts. This national nonprofit organization provides support and education to heart disease patients, families, and caregivers.
- Mended Little Hearts. This Mended Hearts program offers resources and a caring support network for families of children with heart defects (congenital heart disease).
- Heart Failure Society of America (HFSA). HFSA is an association for medical professionals, but patients may find the site useful for statistics and breaking news about research and treatment options.
- American Association of Heart Failure Nurses (AAHFN). This patient education website from AAHFN provides information about heart failure and specific suggestions for self-care.
- Heartfailurematters.org. This patient education website is from the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of Cardiology.