If you have questions or concerns about a test that uses radiation that has been recommended for you, the list of questions below can help you start a conversation with your doctor or practitioner.
Please print this list of questions here. Take them with you to the doctor and share them with friends and loved ones when you are encouraging them to see their doctors
- What information will this test give us about my cardiovascular disease?
- What are the benefits of this test?
- What are the risks of this test?
- How much radiation will I be exposed to?
- Should I worry about this test’s contribution to my lifetime cumulative radiation dose?
- I have had tests in the past that use radiation. Should I be worried about further testing?