- 3 cups watermelon (seedless, if available), diced
- ½ cup yellow and orange bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Serves 6.
SecondsCount thanks University of Florida nutritionist Natasha Parks for sharing this recipe.
*Source: Extension Family and Consumer Sciences Program, Duval County Cooperative Extension Service, Jacksonville, Florida. Reproduced with permission.